Chocolatey cheeks is a phrase that was coined on our vacation a couple of weeks ago: I "shared" an ice-cream cone with Emily and she got some chocolate ice cream on her cheek. I told her she had
chocolatey cheeks and I sort of licked/ate the ice cream off her face. (It was easier, and tastier, than using a baby wipe.) Now, whenever you ask her if someone has
chocolately cheeks, she'll lick their face.
Well, this week we repeated the
chocolatey cheeks incident when Emily and I shared an ice cream sandwich. She
loooooved it but made a total mess eating it, per the norm. (Oh, and the funny marks on her face are from napping -- she had just woken up when we shared the yummy treat.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
O my goodness, Big Blue with a chocolate mustache! So cute!! GPG
Yum! Can't wait to be tended to by Emily when I eat something chocolate and messy. Maybe her birthday cake next year needs to be chocolate. GML
Can't wait to sqeeze those chocolatey cheeks!
So Nanny K will be taking her to Mickey D's for a chocolate cone next week. I can't wait for chocolate kisses.
The second to last picture is too funny! Do you have any clean clothes left after all of Emily's adventures?
-Lizzard
Post a Comment