Saturday, July 21, 2007

Plumtastic

On Monday, Emily and I went to the farmer's market. Now that she can walk around I just set her down and let her wander while I choose some tasty produce for the week. She'll pick stuff up and march around with it and on Monday, after she put back the eggplant she had carried around for a while, she had a plum in each hand. One of the ladies behind the counter told me to just let her have one, so I did. And she looooved it. As a result, she's had a plum every afternoon this week for her snack. It makes a huge mess, but she loves walking around with the plum and digging right in. In these pictures she was enjoying two of her favorite things: a plum and a Baby Einstein video. Good times.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until the vacation at the beach, I had forgotten how every day in the life of a one year old is full of NEW and wonderful experiences. It is such an exhausting and a delightful time for you guys and because of the complete way you share her days, it is wonderful for us as well. Emily is a joyful child who relishes all of the new things that are happening to her. Love,GML

Anonymous said...

I just think she is cute..GPP

Anonymous said...

She is really growing up before our eyes. Emily loves good fruits to eat - soooo healthy!

Love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

I should have said "plum" cute..GPP

NIKKI said...

What a GREAT thing for her to LOVE!!! She is looks like she is so proud of herself!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish that I derived that much pleasure from fruit ... but alas the plum will never replace chocolate!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers