On Wednesday, we went to playgroup and had a really good time hanging out with everyone. Emily was really intruiged by the bigger kids; in this picture she's watching a five-year-old and a three-year-old jump on the bed.

The playgroup swam, and when we got home Emily was totally tuckered out. She took a long nap, and when she woke up, her hair was incredibly curly from getting hot and sweating in her crib. So I broke out the camera to capture her curls and took about a million pictures. Here are some of my favorites.

7 comments:
Thanks for the very sweet compliment. I must admit I love looking at your blog because it is awesome to see a mom who loves parenthood as much as I do! Emily is amazing!
LOVE those curls!!! TOOO CUTE!!!
danielle- she is too cute with those curls!!! alyson
Somebody else had curls like that we she was little! Her name is Danielle! See ya next week! Love Nanny K
Emily is the most photogenic child! I love her latest 'do! If only my hair looked that good when it gets humid! :)
Cheers,
Lizzard
Love the curls!
Chase sweats like crazy when he sleeps, too! What's the deal with that?
I cannot get over how cute she is!!!
Post a Comment