Hello, internets! I think this is the longest we've been without a new post since I started this blog. We've got a good excuse: we've been on vacation. Robert, Emily, and I spent Wednesday through Sunday in Orange Beach, AL, and Emily's grandparents (and her uncle) took turns joining us and pitching in with Emily so Bert and I could have some vacation time, too. (Robert and I saw probably our third movie in the theater since Em was born. And I read a LOT of my book.)
Emily loved our balcony with a view of the beach, and she particularly loved going in and out and in and out of the sliding glass door to the balcony.
.jpg)
Here she is answering my question, "Where's the beach?"
.jpg)
.jpg)
She enjoyed some tasty watermelon with her Grandma.
7 comments:
Many thanks indeed to our parents for making the trip a lot of fun. Thanks a bunch to DP and Katie for squeezing some beach time with us in too, and to Katie in particular for all of the fun beach toys for Emily.
Papa
Glad you guys had fun. I have been waiting for a post but knew you were on vacation. Missed the daily news on Emily. I am very happy you had a great trip.
Love to all,
Nanny K
I was wondering why you hadn't posted..I missed your updates.
Looks like a GREAT vacation. I am sooo ready for mine! You got some really cute pics!!
just for completeness, the in and out and in and out was punctuated by her giving herself some applause when she successfully negoiated the doorway..She wears her food well. It was a blast.. GPP
Glad you had a nice vacation. Emily is a doll!
I missed your posts. But it look like you guys had a blast. What a sweet girl you have!
Looks like you guys had a great vacation!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment