Friday, July 20, 2007

Playgroup

A few weeks ago, Emily and I had lunch at Chik-Fil-A. We happened to stumble upon a group of other moms and babies and toddlers who were having their weekly playgroup there, and they were so sweet to invite us to join in the group. Wednesday we met the group at a local park and had such a great time.

One of Emily's new tricks is that she opens her mouth really wide and laughs when she's excited. Sometimes the maneuver is accompanied by a hand to the mouth, which is pretty cute. Emily wasn't interested in swinging but she did want to push the swing like she saw the other moms doing.
They had these funny lightweight logs that the kids could push around. She thought they were pretty cool.
I'm pretty sure she had a mouth full of banana in this picture. Gotta have a snack!

We had a great time and are looking forward to next week's pool party.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I am sooo glad you found a play group!! I LOVE mine and I know you will make some awesome friends!!! Sounds like they do some really fun things!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Em will be swinging in no time. I'm always struck by how pretty her eyes are!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers