Here are some pictures of Emily showing Kimmie how awesome Baby Einstein videos are.
.jpg)
She cracks up at the puppets in those videos these days. My brother visited Thursday and Friday, too, but we don't have any pictures to prove it. Emily has a new habit of marching around with unused Little Swimmers, which I (unwisely) store within her reach. The other night we turned the diaper she was toting around into a hat and she surprisingly wore it for long enough to take some cute pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Finally, today we went to the Ag Museum. We started in the main building and Emily loved running all around (like she does), and then we wandered around the outer buildings. Robert and I bought cokes in glass bottles in the General Store and then we went to the barn, where Emily saw a cow, a donkey, some billy goats, some pigs, a peacock, and some other critters.
I am kicking myself over the angle of this picture, because from what you can see of her face, it looks like one of the best pictures of Emily's face I've ever taken. The smile is perfect! And I'm a terrible cameraperson.Robert tried out his turkey call on the turkey; every time Robert gobbled at him, he gobbled back. I was more tickled by this than Em was. Here's a short video of the turkeys (the one with feathers and the one in the red hat) in action, along with a couple of videos of Emily running around inside the museum.




2 comments:
Cute videos. I love to watch her when she has lots of room to scoot. THE PHOTO looks so much like Danielle. Lucky girl. GML
Where did Bert learn to call turkeys like that? He is good and Em seemed just as amused as I was with his skills. Nanny
Post a Comment