Here are several of the swim lesson videos. Thanks to David-Paul for his expert camerawork.
Emily hates being on her back in the pool. Maybe this is a carryover from not ever liking sleeping on her back? I'm sure the sun contributed to her discomfort but even when it was shady she was not interested in back-floating.
Emily and I had a lot of fun swimming with my parents. We are really looking forward to spending some time with them (and with Em's other grandparents) at the beach next week!
Also, you can see the other five (yes, five!) videos that I didn't edit here, here, here, here, and here. (Sorry for the video overload; I figured it was better to just include them all in a single post.)
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
SOOO CUTE!!! She is a fish. My girls were like that last year. She will be swimming by herslef next year!!! Keep dunking her!! :)
Can't wait to see pics from the beach!
Great job Emily!!!!!!! She will be a great swimmer if you keep taking her to the pool!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how well she did when you dunked her! Chase always gasps for air just when I pour water over his head...so cute!
Post a Comment