Now that Emily is fully mobile, some things about our routine have changed. For example, after her bath, I let her walk, naked, from the bathroom to her room. Of course, she frequently takes a wrong turn and walks all around the house naked.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Another consequence of her being so mobile and busy is that it's really hard to get a good picture of her if two people aren't involved. Yesterday morning she looked so adorable in her church dress, but I could not get her to be still so I could get a good picture of her. Here are some of my attempts.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a ham!!! and what hams!! She is way too cute! GPG
Fun stuff. Since it's so hard to dry her off, we let her air dry sometimes. Papa
I thought I detected the apre' swim hairdo in one photo..aka the rooster comb..all cute..GPP
LOVE it!!
Such a cute naked hinney!! She is definitely mobile!!!!!
I love her dress. What a cute girl. I love the walk to her room. Hilarious.
I like the air drying comment. That is funny but probably the easy thing to do sometimes.
Nanny K
Emily looks like she definitely has a mind of her own and a cute personality -- love the church dress!
Lizzard
Post a Comment