Friday, June 08, 2007

Long time no blog

This past Saturday, we went to the pool again. Sunday we were in the after hours clinic getting diagnosed with a crummy viral throat infection, so Emily and I have been laying low. Hence the lack of pictures and updates. Here are a few more cute pool ones from Saturday's pre-sick-baby swimming excursion.

When I toweled off Emily's hair after swimming, it spiked up and dried in this little curly mohawk. Aside from her less than adorable facial expression, I think she's ready for her first date with Kingston Rossdale.
Here are some more mohawk pictures taken during Emily's post-swimming lunch.
The mohawk even held up through her afternoon nap.
I taped her "drinking" juice with her lunch on Saturday, just because she was being so funny with it.


And here's a little video of her walking down the hall one morning this week. It still cracks me up to see her marching around a corner. Such a big girl!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

CUTE videos!!!

Hope everyone is better now!! I missed new pics of little miss emily!!!
CUTE pics of her in the pool..I love her swimming suit!

Anonymous said...

Love the update. She did not feel too well when we were there last weekend. I am so glad she is feeling better. She is such an accomplished and happy juide drinker. Can't wait until we get there to celebrate her birthday. GML

Anonymous said...

I love Emily's mowhawk! She and little Kingston would definitely be a great match!
:) (yes I still read US Weekly).
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers