Friday, February 16, 2007

We're in trouble

This is what I found when I went to pick Emily up after her morning nap today.


She was just standing up in her crib, hanging out, waiting for me to arrive. She is absolutely in love with standing up. I can't believe how quickly she went from not being able to crawl to crawling to pulling up like a wild woman.

5 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Your nursery is adorable by the way! I echo what Kim said -- it was apparent by her crawling that she wouldn't need to be on all fours for long! Hope she's feeling better!
-Lizzard

The Crazy Crew said...

Her room is beautiful! Congrats Emily!! :)

NIKKI said...

First of all her nursery is GORGEOUS!! You've never posted a pic that you could see that much of her nursery!

She looks sooo cute standing there...she will be cruising everything soon!!!

Walking turns into running FAST so get those running shoes ready!

Anonymous said...

She looks so proud of herself standing in her crib waiting for you! Soooooo Cute!!! GPG

Anonymous said...

nice ears at the piano..GPP

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers