

We've also read some books.


And we've been chewing on the strap from the camera and just about anything else we can get our grubby paws on.
Finally, here's some video footage of Emily playing this afternoon.Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!




Finally, here's some video footage of Emily playing this afternoon.
4 comments:
I'll bet it's not time before she says "I love you" back! The baby panting is adorable as are her big beautiful blue eyes! Love the Mardi Gras outfit -- have a piece of King Cake for me!
-Lizzard
Looks like a GREAT Mardi Gras day!!!
She really gets a work out now with all the crawling & standing.
I can't get over how mobile she got almost overnight.
Love you,
Grandmother
After spending the weekend with Emily while her parents got away, I can attest that the events pictured here are an accurate depiction of everyday with Emily. She is content with life. She happily goes about her day with play, books and adventures. Nothing can top it when she is delighted to see you when she wakes up. We had a wonderful time with our delightful granddaughter. gpbsstd
Post a Comment