.jpg)
She continued to improve her crawling technique, and she's crawling like crazy now, although she still gets totally distracted when you try to videotape her doing it, so we still don't have a good video of our little crawler.
On Thursday, Emily and I met her Grand-Nannaine at the Aquarium to see the fish. She was really excited about it.
Emily loved looking at all the fish.
.jpg)
But it made her very tired.
Friday night, Robert and I spent our first night away from Emily. We left her in the capable hands or my parents and spent the night in the French Quarter. We had a fabulous dinner, donated a little money to Harrah's, and Robert caught his first Mardi Gras parade! We enjoyed Cafe du Monde Saturday morning and hurried back to pick up our little doodlebug. We missed her so much!In other news, I can't get over Emily's huge belly; I referred to her as our Buddha-ful baby the other day.
If pants don't have an elastic waistband, she can't wear them.
If pants don't have an elastic waistband, she can't wear them. Right now, Emily's got a little cold, so we're taking it easy for a few days. That's about all we've got to report. Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:
Buddha-licious! So cute. GML
I love her belly! It is so cute!! We were all watching for you at playgroup. I know how it is when you are visiting. There's always so much to do.
Awww, I miss New Orleans. Glad you had fun. And that Buddha belly is awesome. I want to blow a raspberry on her tummy.
Notwithstanding her belly -- it looks like she's getting tall!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment