Thursday, February 15, 2007

Baby Virtuoso

I have been wanting to get Emily a little piano for a while. I finally got her one this week, and she really loves it. She especially loves to use it to show off her new trick (a trick which is certain to lead to significant injuries any day now) -- she can pull to standing all by herself, and she looooooves to do it, too.

She's also started really getting mobile in her crib; when I went to get her this morning, she was up on her knees reaching for a little cross that hangs from the back of the crib. We're going to have to lower her mattress again soon.


Here's a little video of her playing the piano. You may wonder about all the fruits and vegetables I name at the end of the video. Well, we have a book called Eating the Alphabet and it has pictures of all the fruits and vegetables that begin with each letter. So, that explains my monologue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a baby piano before -- that is a really neat toy! Sadly, Emily may now play better that I do (despite the years of lessons!).
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers