I promise she's crawling some. I just really can't get her to do it on camera. But here's a video of me trying to get her to crawl.
And here's a video of her tumbling over like she still sometimes does. We like to call this her "big tree fall hard" move. (We call it that once we've satisfied ourselves that she's not injured, of course.)
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She sure is enjoying the pad on the floor of her office. Does she try to put the numbers and letters back where they came from, or does she get distracted and move on. She is getting very proficient at the sitting thing. I know that will make life a lot less frustrating for her. GML
She is just so cute. Take advantage of the slow crawls, because once she is fast it never slows down!
We used to call it "fall down and go boom." She takes it without a whimper. What a champ. GML
So cute! I love how she kind of rocks back and forth as she tries to move forward :)! Adorable as usual! How's life at home? Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment