Friday, December 08, 2006

She sits up! And cries about it. And falls down.

Emily's really close to being able to sit up by herself for extended periods of time; at the moment, she sits up for a minute, then wobbles and falls down. I took these pictures all in a row this afternoon and thought that, if printed, they would make a funny one of those flip book movies.


First, she was sitting! But, she seemed to find it a bit perplexing. "If you're over there, who's sitting behind me to make sure I don't fall over???"




Then, she was mad about it. Really mad. "HOW COULD YOU LET ME SIT BY MYSELF???"



Then, she saw a toy. "Hey, a toy!"


So she reached for it. "I bet it tastes good. Most of them do."


And she tumbled over, rolling onto her back, so she could chew on it. "Yummmm. These three dollar teething rings from Walgreens are awesome."


It was pretty fun. She's going to be running through the house before we know it!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

that is too funny!! you are right she will be running before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures alone are cute but I love all of your captions :)!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers