Friday, December 08, 2006

Slumber party!

Robert was out of town a couple of nights this week, so Emily and I have been playing. I haven't been taking many pictures, but I got her dressed pretty warmly before we went out to run some errands and go to lunch today, and I thought she looked pretty cute. So I tried to get her to look at me for some pictures, but Hannah was in the room, so Hannah was all Emily was interested in. Here she is focusing on the dog, not the camerawoman.

"Oh, Hannah, you're so funny!"

Hey, do you sense a pattern forming? Another picture of Emily ogling the dog today!

And, while we still haven't gotten our tree yet (maybe Sunday?), I have hung our new Christmas stockings. Well, Hannah's isn't new.


Finally, you may have watched the earlier video of Emily in her jumper. Well, she has gotten so much better at jumping! Here's a little video to prove it.



If you watch closely, you may notice that she's outsmarted the jumper: when the bear bounces the lights and music start, and she sometimes just bangs on the bear, rather than jumps, to activate the music and lights. Sneaky baby.

Also, a big thank you to Emily's Grandma, who came into town for less than 24 hours to babysit so we could go to my firm's Christmas party. And Emily is praying for her Grandmother's quick recovery from surgery. Thanks, Lynn, and love you, Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the matching shoes with the cute outfit (picture in the chair). She definately has sone Saigle genes!
Love Mom

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers