Instead of getting the Christmas tree, we went to the hibachi restaurant for dinner -- we haven't been there since Emily was born. Emily got a little upset at the initial big flame on the grill, but then she was totally mesmerised watching everything our chef did. It was funny; I wish I'd had the camera.
We came home and Emily showed us that sometimes the best toys aren't the ones we spend lots of money on. First, she was sitting on my lap when Hannah jumped up to sit with us. Emily (as I've said) lurves Hannah and reached as far as she could to get her hand on the dog. (No charge for the holes in my socks.)
Then Emily decided she'd rather play with a water bottle than with any of the cool toys on her exersaucer..jpg)
Of course I have a church report. Emily wore her blue alphabet dress (it's got little As, Bs, and Cs embroidered on it) to church yesterday and looked so cute.
She even wore tights and shoes (I hadn't put the shoes on yet when we took these pictures). But that's not all Emily wore -- it was cold. So here she is bundled up right before we actually left the house.
"I'm ready for church, Mom."

3 comments:
I love your new haircut and the picture of the two of you getting ready for church is one of my new favorites!
-Lizzard
Your haircut looks GREAT!!
I LOVE her all bundled up!! Aren't they precious all bundled up like that? Wait until she can walk and all bundled up ---- they are hilarious!!!
I LOVE that dress!!!
Best toys are sometimes the ones we would never think of. Right now mine love the big diaper boxes!
How cute! You both look great all dressed up for church. Emily seems like a very happy baby - always has a pretty smile to share.
Post a Comment