These pictures have nothing to do with peas, they're just her in a cute little outfit from her grandmother -- I think my mom brought it to the hospital when Emily was born! It kinda looks like a little ballerina outfit to me.


Emily's been enjoying spending time on the floor more and more these days. She just rolls around and grabs at her toys and chews on stuff. She looooves to chew on stuff: fingers, toys, pacifiers, whatever.
We're going to try to get and decorate the Christmas tree this evening!






3 comments:
where are my fellow emily bloggers.. how can there be no commments on such a cute girl..GPP
I LOVE her little ballerina outfit!!! She is such a cutie in it!!
Can you email me your address...would like to send ya'll a christmas card!
Wow -- so many cute pictures in one post. I love the picture of her sleep positions! Hope the tree turned out well!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment