Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend fun

As usual, we had what was, for the most part, a lazy weekend. Saturday, Robert raked the front yard and picked a boat-load of pecans from our pecan tree, and I hung the Christmas lights! Here's a picture of the house all lit up.

Sunday, Emily, of course, wore a cute dress to church; this one was from her Nanny Kimmy. Emily did not take her usual morning nap and was a total grump for her Louisiana grandparents' visit yesterday afternoon. But then she took an afternoon nap and was up to her usual tricks last night, including taking off Papa's glasses -- she loves to do that!Emily thinks glasses are yummy. Next weekend: the Christmas tree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks great and that'sw a fabulous picture of Em in the dress Nainaine gave her! She wasn't a total grump!

Love,
Mom

Cali said...

It's funny how different our weekends are now that we are parents. And by the way Emily looks beautiful in her church dress! Great job on the house too!

NIKKI said...

The house looks GREAT. I am slowly decorating the house. I'll put pics up when I am all done.
That dress is precious!

I'd LOVE to see ya'll. When are you coming this way??

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers