Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Santa!
Today Emily had her picture made with Santa. This is a picture of the picture, so the quality is crummy, and I don't have time to write anything else because she's antsy in the next room. She was a real doll sitting on Santa's lap, and she waited to spit up until after the picture was made! Well done, Em! I think it's funny that Santa was in his casual Santa outfit, which consists of Snoopy pajamas on top.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It will be funny to see how close to Santa she will get later this year or next..She has the same "I pretty much enjoy everything as long as I am not hungry"look that everyone comments on and loves... GPP
2 comments:
It will be funny to see how close to Santa she will get later this year or next..She has the same "I pretty much enjoy everything as long as I am not hungry"look that everyone comments on and loves... GPP
She looks so tiny next to Santa :)!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment