Now that Emily's pretty good at sitting up (and getting better every day), I've moved her to the big tub for baths. She sits up for a few minutes while I wash her head and back (during which I am exceedingly terrified that she's going to tumble over; I inevitably leave my left hand on her back just to be safe while getting soap and scrubbing with the right), and then I let her lie down and splash around. She looooves her bath toys. Here she is in the tub (and yes, that's a Christmas stocking -- I'm a dork).
.jpg)
.jpg)
In other news, we think what this bib says is accurate. And, really, it pretty much says it all.
Yep, that's right: we think Emily's getting a tooth. She's been more fussy and clingy than usual, is constantly chewing on her hands, and has been rubbing her eyes and ears fairly often (the doctor told us to look out for that). So, maybe she'll get a tooth for Christmas!Last night, after her Papa read her a bedtime story, Emily decided that books are good to eat, as well as to read.
Finally, here are just a couple of random pictures of our cutie..jpg)
Finally, here are just a couple of random pictures of our cutie..jpg)
Have a good weekend!


3 comments:
Soo cute in the bath!!! That is how I started bathing mine in the big tub-- now they lay on their stomachs and backs and pretend they are swimming!
Good Night Moon is a favorite book around here...Brian has read it since I was pg to the girls. Another Fav around her is Pajama Time. If you don't have it...get it-- it's a cute one!
Yay for the return of the Bumbo ;)!
Her expressions are hilarious in the bath pictures. I keep trying to figure out which member of your family she looks like....
-Lizzard
What a sweet baby girl! She is doing so good! Our dr doesn't let us do food until 6 months, so Wednesday is the day. I'll let you know how it goes! Give that sweet Em a squeeze for us.
Post a Comment