Monday, December 11, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hooray! I finally got the tree up! Here she is, in all her glory:Now I just have to, you know, address Christmas cards, finish shopping, and wrap the presents. Noooo problem.

Emily watched me decorate the tree, and then she sat in front of the tree,
stood next to the tree,and inspected the tree.

She likes the lights.

In other news, empty water bottles are still awesome toys.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Very pretty tree!!!! Wait until next year...it's a fighting battle for them to NOT touch the tree. All day long!! :)

Mine think water bottles are awesome too!! Why do we spend a ton of money on toys????

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks so great! I'm completely behind on everything else too ... I'm sure we'll all get to everything!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

she looks like she is judging the caloric content of the ornaments..Cute stuff..GPP

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers