Monday, December 18, 2006

Fishes and turtles!

Emily and I went with our friends Mary and Cate to the science museum today to check out the fishes and turtles in the aquariums. Emily was totally enthralled by the fish that swam by her. It was priceless.
Emily thinks Cate, who is 2, is pretty neat. Last night we had Alex, Mary, and Cate over for dinner. While the grown-ups ate, Emily sat in her high chair, and Cate kept bringing Emily toys from the other room. These pictures don't quite capture how drowning in toys Emily was, but she was fascinated watching Cate march back and forth with the loot. It was pretty funny.

I have some additional cute pictures from the past couple of days that I'll try to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some great looking ears...GPP

NIKKI said...

she is sooo cute behind the toys!!! Can't wait to see the other pics!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her staring at the fish. Between her fascination with Hyanuh and the fish perhaps you have a future vet on your hands! :)!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers