Friday, November 24, 2006

Emily's first Thanksgiving

Wednesday afternoon we traveled to Tuscaloosa to celebrate Emily's first Thanksgiving with her grandparents and other relatives. We had our first hotel experience with Emily and it went much better than I expected -- Emily still slept through the night and I only had to get up a handful of times to give her the pacifier.

Emily wore a really cute outfit to Thanksgiving -- complete with tights and shoes! She never wears shoes!

Her grandma was sick, so Emily got to spend a lot of quality time with Grandpa Pud. They watched football together,
he showed her how to hold a golf club,
and she discovered the time-honored tradition of the Thanksgiving nap in his lap.

Thanksgiving makes you tired!

This morning Emily got dudded up in her hedgehog outfit to go shopping with me. Should be an adventure!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWWW she is so cute in both of those outfits!!
Glad the hotel experience went well! We've been pretty lucky with ours too!!!

Happy late turkey day!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I love all the neat stuff her grandpa taught her. She looks to happy.

Anonymous said...

I love the hedgehog outfit!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers