Sunday, November 19, 2006

Naked baby

This weekend we went to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama game. We had a great time, but forgot to take our camera so we don't have any pictures to share. But this afternoon when I was changing Emily I decided to take some pictures of her cute naked self on the changing table -- I remember seeing pictures similar to this of me when I was a baby.
Here are some more pictures of Emily trying to play with Hannah. Hannah better watch out when Em learns to crawl!

Even when Hannah manages to get away, Emily's still happy!
Emily's looking forward to her first Thanksgiving later this week. She is very thankful for her Mom, her Papa, her grandparents, and HANNAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we are very thankful for her. GPP and Lynn

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers