Monday, November 20, 2006

Five months old!

Holy smoke, where has the past month gone??? This month has gone by the fastest so far. I really can't believe Emily is five months old!

In the past week Emily's started eating some vegetables -- so far, she's enjoyed squash and she's getting used to carrots. She seems to like just about anything we try to feed her, except for her cereal, which is still a chore to get down.

She's also grown out of the 3-6 month jammies, so here she is posing in some new 6-9 month pjs. Her papa loves her in green.

Last night I caught her looking at the picture of the pretty baby on the computer. She likes her.Finally, here's a five month naked-baby-in-the-tub picture taken last night, complete with holiday-appropriate modesty-editing.


Gobble gobble.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks smaller with some bigger PJ's..but still adorable..GPP

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You always have something funny to say. And Emily is so cute - I love to see all of the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Enjoy the oyster dressing if you're having it -- sigh, my favorite of the New Orleans Thanksgiving traditions!Love the new pictures ... Emily has such a fantastic smile!
-Lizzard

NIKKI said...

Happy Early Turkey day--- Love your editing!!! She is getting big!! We had those Pj's!! Wait until she can run around in those footed Pj's soooo cute!!!!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I know what you mean when you say where has the time gone. I can't believe Kendal is two and Kayden is 3 months. Emily's smile is fantastic!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers