Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Jumperoo 1, Pinky Toe 0

That's right: the first baby-gear-related fatality has been sustained in the Ireland household. I kicked the heck out of the jumperoo yesterday afternoon, breaking my pinky toe. Here's a picture of the little guy taped to his neighbor. (I've taken the liberty of giving myself the pedicure I so badly need using Microsoft Paint -- Thanks, technology! Though I'm not sure this color is terribly flattering or particularly fashionable.)
It hurts. That's pretty much all I have to report about today, so here are a couple of recent pictures of Emily trying to grab Hannah. You can see the offending apparatus in the background.
I like that in the second one, you can tell that Emily's going, Wait! Where are you going, Hannah??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would someone kick a jumperoo!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the toe - that really hurts! I wish microsoft paint would work on my actual feet. It would be such a time saver!
I just love that Emily is enamored with Miss Hannah - wish Miss H felt the same but at least she seems to be a good sport about it. She's probably wondering how she deserves this in her old age.
Wait till Em gets a load of our 2!
Love you,
Mom

NIKKI said...

ouch!!! I have had many injuries due to two of EVERYTHING in my house. So much for a nice adult house!!

Looks like Hanna is going to have a great time once Emily is crawling!:)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! So sorry to hear about your foot, what a pain! Your toes look smashing though! The picture of Miss Hyanuh and Emily are too cute (especially the last one). How cute will it be when she actually calls her Miss Hyanuh?!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers