Thursday, September 07, 2006

Laid back

Sorry I haven't posted lately; I guess we've been busy. Emily is 11 weeks old and so much fun these days -- cooing ("talking") and smiling like crazy. She's outgrown a bunch of her 0-3 month onesies and has moved up to the 3-9 month size. Big girl! One of the new onesies has a picture of a ladybug on it, and says "My name is Lulu and I am a ladybug". Today I kept talking to Emily about Lulu the ladybug, and she thought it was hilarious.

I put her in this big person chair for a second the other day and thought she looked too cute in it, just chillin', so I took a few pictures. Note that she's got her blackberry to her right and a good book (The Memory Keeper's Daughter -- it was excellent, by the way) to her left. What more could a girl need?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I cannot believe I told you not to come. Never thought that would happen. If I feel great tomorrow. I will let you know immediately. Lynn

Anonymous said...

Pretty silly babe. I love y'all.

NIKKI said...

so cute--- i am also reading the memory keepers daughter...it is very emotionally hard for me to read about the twins! :) Good read, just a little emotional for me!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute.. almost made the desk top back ground but a bath picture still has top billing.. I was in Jackson from 4pm until 10 pm recruiting and really had no time ..my nose is running as well..we will miss seeing the crew but better for little E

Anonymous said...

I tried the middle picture as a desktop background for awhile. The more I looked at it, it seemed she was getting ready to say some thing...GPP

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers