Emily must have been dreaming of Alabama touchdowns during her nap yesterday. She's really looking forward to football season. Or maybe it's her Papa who's excited; I can't remember.

She looked extra cute for church today in this adorable dress from Aunt Lisa, and she slept like an angel most of the way through the service. This picture taken after church illustrates the kind of mood she was in at the end of church.

Oh, well. At least she looked sweet.


2 comments:
I printed this up showed Jane and Granddaddy, and Jamey at the hospital. They thought they were so cute. Jamey was wondering the dress was from Lisa I. or Lisa W. Pud recognized this face as one he had seen before. Lynn
Lisa I. gave us the dress as a gift when we were still in the hospital. I've been trying to make sure she wears all of her three-month outfits at least once before she outgrows them!
Post a Comment