One of our favorite things to do these days is bathe her, because she absolutely loves her baths. This bath picture is actually a month old (time to take some new bath pictures!), and we obviously didn't turn on the red-eye reducer (she hates all the flashing), but it's all I've got.
It also gives you a sense for how impressive that belly and those leg-rolls are. I did take some pictures of her getting dryed off after her bath last night.
Hooded towels are too freaking cute.


4 comments:
She is adorable. I can attest to the fact that she loves her baths...She did better with her shots than her papa did. Robert had slept through the night for the first time, the night before he got his first shots. He was over a year old before he accomplished the same feat again.
How did she like the opera guild? Lynn
Bath time has always been my favorite time of day. It just gets more fun and messier as they get older!!
She is precious in the hooded towel!
She is doing so good! Love all the wrinkles she's getting. Got your email, so glad the shots went well. I'm sure it wasn't any fun for either of you. We go on the 29th, and I'm so nervous!
Hey Danielle! Emily is so adorable. I'm glad you found my blog. Now we can keep up with each other. I'm glad to see you are doing well. Keep in touch!
Angela :)
Post a Comment