Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you, Auntie Liz!

A few weeks ago, I got the most delightful email from my dear friend, Liz. Liz and I clerked together in Birmingham the year after we graduated from law school, and she was one of the very first people to learn that Robert and I had gotten engaged, and she was one of my bridesmaids. Her wonderful news was that she has recently gotten engaged! I am so thrilled for my sweet Lizzard!

The following week, I got a package in the mail that I was not expecting. I opened it to find these awesome cookies for the girls! I told Emily a surprise had arrived and that we would get to check it out after Abby woke up from her nap.

7.16.10 (1) from Danielle D on Vimeo.

7.16.10 (2) from Danielle D on Vimeo.

7.16.10 from Danielle D on Vimeo.










We are so excited we get to be a part of Liz's big day. So, watch out, world, because there are going to be some cute flower girls making an appearance in the fall of 2011.

3 comments:

Buck said...

I sure hope the bride knows what she's getting into - she is going to have the two most gorgeous flower girls who will likely steal the show from her!!!

elizabeth.speck said...

Yay! A blog post :)!!!! Thanks for posting that Danielle :)! I was showing my Mom the blog yesterday and she commented on how adorable Emily and Abby are -- I'm so excited for them to be in the wedding! Loved seeing the video footage too!

Kimmee said...

This was a precious presentation - the way you did it with the girls was brillant and makes the whole thing something they can look forward to!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers