Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
7.29.10 from Danielle D on Vimeo.
How is it that these girls get cuter every day? I love their blog posts! It makes me feel as if I am right there with them. Miss them so much!
I love it that everything with girls this age always comes back to Dora the Explorer. I was trying to figure out the "boingy boingy" thing and then I googled it with Dora and realized my suspicions were correct!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How is it that these girls get cuter every day? I love their blog posts! It makes me feel as if I am right there with them. Miss them so much!
I love it that everything with girls this age always comes back to Dora the Explorer. I was trying to figure out the "boingy boingy" thing and then I googled it with Dora and realized my suspicions were correct!
Post a Comment