Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Kindermusik cuteness
Here are some cute pictures of Abby from a mid-February Kindermusik session at which I just happened to accidentally have the camera.
This one provides some good evidence of her missing bottom tooth; one of the original four bottom teeth never came in for Abby. (She'll get her mouth x-rayed at Emily's next dental check-up. I'm guessing that's going to be a lot of fun.)
Missing bottom tooth or no, I think that is one hell of a smile.
HAIRS!
Oh, those peepers.
Under the parachute.
Fun stuff!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
how much longer and on what day & time is Kindermusik? I would like to come to a session. Love you, Grandmother
1 comment:
how much longer and on what day & time is Kindermusik? I would like to come to a session.
Love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment