Saturday, February 27, 2010

yet another snow day

On February 12, we woke up to the following view out the front door, the following view up our driveway,
and the following view looking down the street.

(The majority of these are iPhone photos; sorry about the quality.)

Em had a blast in the snow. Abby was less thrilled. We made a snowman that morning while it was still snowing.


Later that afternoon, Em and her dad made a second snowman and played in the snow.

I am pretty sure this makes four snows in central Mississippi in 12 months. Color me confused.

1 comment:

elizabeth.speck said...

What a cute snowman (I was thinking it would maybe be a snow princess with tiara :)! Emily couldn't have stood up in the snow in our snowstorm -- it really has been a crazy winter. Your house is gorgeous by the way -- I don't think I had seen the front before. Stay warm!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers