Thursday, March 04, 2010

bathing cuties

Bath time is always a lot of fun around here these days. The girls play so well together, and they love to pretend to make each other smoothies, scrub each other's backs, and splash like a couple of loons. They were being particularly adorable the other day, so I grabbed my camera.
One of Abby's new favorite things to do (which her sister won't do because of the tubes in her ears) is lie on her back with her ears and hair submerged. She typically does so perpendicular so that her feet stick out over the edge of the tub. When Emily stuck her feet out, too, well, it was a perfect photo opportunity.




Making a grumpy face.
Trying not to smile after being called out on said grumpy face.
I have the best two small lunatics in the world.

3 comments:

cindy w said...

I love the "trying not to laugh/making a grumpy face" pic. And the feet are AWESOME.

Jessica said...

Those two are sooo cute! I love bathtime pics!

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

I love the photo with their feet.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers