Thursday, August 27, 2009

my funny, feisty fifteen month old

Abby and I have been having fun in these first couple of weeks of school. So much so that I've hardly taken any recent pictures of my littlest friend. But here are a few from a little playtime outside this Monday.
She loves to eat the sidewalk chalk, although she is much less likely to put every object she comes accross into her mouth these days.
Mmm, a dirty sponge.
Abby likes looking at pictures of Emily on my phone. She misses Em terribly during the day and is always so glad when we pick up her best buddy.

At 15 months, Abby is a tremendously social, sweet, funny little girl. She is very talkative and will mimic almost every word you say. She knows about a zillion words for things she likes and uses, which astonishes us because Emily didn't say a word at this age.

She recently had her 15 month check-up. She is 31 1/4 inches tall (76th percentile), weighs 21 lbs, 13 ozs (34th percentile) and has a noggin measuring 47 cm (81st percentile). She is developmentally on track and doing well!

3 comments:

Gary said...

She is adorable and delightful! GPG

Anonymous said...

I am partial to the c crawford-esk beauty mark just below his mouth in theses pictues that is usually potting soil, here it appears to be chalk most likely..I agree with Gary.. adorable.. and easier to pick than her sister at this age..GPP

elizabeth.speck said...

Love the Abby update! I think it's adorable how much she misses Emily when she's at school!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers