Thursday, September 10, 2009

Abby's first day of "school"

Hi! Life has been getting in the way of blogging, I guess.

Abby started mother's morning out, two mornings a week, this month. On her first day of school, I attempted to take some photos of her. At first, she was highly uncooperative.


As she started marching down the driveway, I said, "bye, bye!" So of course she started waving to me. "See you later, Mom."

Somehow, I talked her into walking back up.





It is possible that she was gnawing on some sidewalk chalk before these photos were taken.
I. Love. This. One.
"Wait, you want me to go WHERE?"


Here's the note that came home with her at the conclusion of her first morning of school.
I think that things are, slowly but surely, getting better, just like Mrs. Jackie promised.

No comments:

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers