Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This virtual flip book is brought to you by my awesome camera

Long-time readers (hi, Mom!) may recall that, about two years ago, Emily managed to get into an upright laundry basket despite the laws of gravity and physics.

I recently witnessed Abby perform the exact same feat! And this time, I had my super-fast camera in hand (thanks, Santa!), allowing me to provide a little movie in still picture format!

























She's pretty proud of herself, don't you think?









Abby is always ready for her close-up.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Awesome, those were really cool!! And she is just one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this little girl? She is so proud of herself. She also solves a two year old mystery. Is the laundry basket sold by Fisher Price? GML

Unknown said...

I think I see some more additions to Auntie Kate's work screen saver. ;-)

elizabeth.speck said...

Those were hilarious -- especially the ones with her feet in the air and the later ones where she is smiling with satisfaction!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers