.jpg)
.jpg)
My folks came to town for Easter lunch with us, and then the family settled in to watch the Masters. The Masters this year was special because Robert, his dad, and his cousin got to go to a practice round on Tuesday -- here's a picture Robert took of Tiger Woods!
Needless to say, he came home with lots of Masters loot, including a hat for me and an adorable onesie for Emily. So we got dudded up to watch some golf.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Emily's uncle, my brother, stayed over Sunday night and hung out with me and Em on Monday. We had a great visit -- he was so great with his neice! Now that Emily's mobile, I will let her crawl away from me for a few minutes at a time -- after all, no one needs mom right behind them every second! I always follow a few minutes later to make sure she's not getting into too much trouble. The other day when I followed her after about 3 minutes of alone time in our room, she had somehow managed to crawl or climb into an upright laundry basket. It makes no sense at all that she was able to do this, but here are the pictures to prove it.
Finally, if anyone who reads this blog is interested in having a 1 in 1000 chance of winning a 2007 Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan, let me know! The Mississippi Opera is raffling off a Mercedes, along with opera-length pearls and a Viking grill, next weekend. Tickets are $100, and we're only selling 1000, so you've got a good chance to win! If you're interested, email me at the address in the sidebar (soon!) and I'll get you a ticket!
.jpg)
.jpg)



6 comments:
She was so percious in her Easter dress! I refused to put the girls in anything but their original easter dress even though it was cold!
Get ready...she will get into more than just laundry baskets!! :) It's always an adventure!!!
The tulle is too precious! I also love her Master's outfit. Can't wait to see what else Miss Emily gets into!
-Lizzard
I don't know how she got into the basket, but I KNOW why ended up there. She is attracted to things that rattle and make noise like buckles, drawer pulls, and toys!
GML
I love the easter dress. My kids wore their easter outfits to church in the snow as well. Hope to see you Sat!
Could she be any cuter?? I love the Easter dress!
the dress is as cute as she is!!!
Post a Comment