Sunday, January 25, 2009

Visiting Grandmother and Gerry

Last weekend, the girls and I went to Slidell to wish my mom a happy birthday. We had a great time with the Louisiana grandparents.

Emily had plenty of friends to read stories to her.



And Grandmother got to give the girls her first co-bath.

Em looks like a ragamuffin -- these pictures were obviously taken before any actual bathing occurred. Nice ear plugs and macaroni face, yes?


We had a barbecue on Sunday with the Flairs and Landrieus. My mom, her sister, my cousin, Abby, and I were sitting around my mom's glass kitchen table, chatting. Abby kept putting her face on the table, checking out the girl she saw in the reflection.

1 comment:

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Your girls are adorable and always so happy-I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers