Monday, January 26, 2009

January 20, 2009

Last Tuesday, Abby and I sat around all morning watching the inauguration festivities. Abby seemed aware of the importance of the moment -- here she is spellbound by the TV.I took the opportunity while we were both hanging out on the floor in our jammies to try to take some pictures of her teeth.
You can see them in this one. Sort of.

And in this one. Sort of.
I may not have gotten the money shot of the teeth, but I'm glad I captured these moments to remind me where I was on 1/20/09.

1 comment:

Chris said...

joe loved the music and the helicopters. he also clapped along with the 2 million. it was cute to watch.

is it possible that abbs is getting cuter and cuter each day? i think so!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers