Our most recent visit to the park was anything but ordinary. And I managed to capture Emily's injury as it was happening. Behold, her grace:


Going down the slide catywampus, ON PURPOSE, caused Emily to whack her nose into the slide. She would NOT let me comfort her, so instead I took pictures of her pouting.

Which is how I saw the little bloody right nostril.

I wiped her nose with Abby's burpcloth and she was good to go.

She had fun hollering at her friend Liv to come over and play with her.


Liv complied.

Buddies.


Bloody nose.

I took this one right after she hollered, "MOMMY, I'M STUCK!"

Never a dull moment.
4 comments:
What a tough sweet, joyful little thing. How she does have fun.
XOXO GML
How awesome that you captured this moment! I once found myself suspended from the big metal slide at my school, by the hem of my mini-dress. I was truly hanging there by the dress. I wish someone had captured THAT...
I love Em's yellow hairband.
Did you know catywampus is my favorite word?! It is ::awesomesauce::.
Love her and her friend..so cute toghether !
I'm pretty sure this is going to be the first of many.
Love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment