Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Kindermusik!
Abby and I started Kindermusik last week, and I can already tell she is going to love it.
I took some pictures of her before class started.
She really does seem to be moments from crawling.
Uncle D-P, who was visiting us, took a few shots once class started. Here I am giving Abby her massage. (Pay no attention to the disheveled looking lady in the blue sweatshirt. Getting everyone ready and out of the house on time was a bit of a challenge that morning.)
Then we danced.
And I dipped Abby.
I think she liked the view.
Thanks to Grandmother and Gerry for sending Abby and me to Kindermusik!
1 comment:
We just started our Mommy and Me class this morning, Tess loved it!
Post a Comment