I got a new video camera today (thanks, Mom and Dad for the cash for Christmas!) and I am testing it out. I have new pictures to post, hopefully by Friday, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on this. (I think the audio works, just not on my computer. Let me know if I'm wrong.) (Also, this is not a particularly compelling video. Sorry.)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
The video is great. The audio works fine. Abby's hair is getting long and it looks straight! That can't be possible.
Love you,
Grandmother
Love the video. She's getting so smiley - what a cutie!
Very cool that you got a new video camera too. Nice picture quality, and the audio is fine too.
Love her smile. I love my flip too!
Love her smile. I love my flip too!
Lovin your little accent!! She is, of course, adorable. It looks like the flip takes real nice videos!
We love our Flip! Troy uploads and posts more than I do (only bc I am so lazy) but we take it everywhere and I keep it in my purse :) This video is so cute---I miss my kids being that age...it's really sweet!
We love our Flip! Troy uploads and posts more than I do (only bc I am so lazy) but we take it everywhere and I keep it in my purse :) This video is so cute---I miss my kids being that age...it's really sweet!
Um....I don't hear an accent. hahaha Very cute!
Post a Comment