Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guess where we took Uncle D-P when he visted?

Our favorite park! D-P spent a little time playing with the camera. I love these shots of me and Abby, watching Emily play.
Em showed off her mad balance skillz.

Then D-P and I swapped roles.





"HI!"



Abby tested the equipment,
making sure it was safe for Emily to play on.

After the park, we went to my favorite pizza place. The girls held hands on the way there.
Some of us enjoyed these
and thesewhile Emily held court.
Before D-P left the following day, we took a couple of frame-worthy pictures of him with the girls.
We had a fun visit and look forward to playing with Uncle D-Poosh (as Emily nicknamed him) again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all of the nicknames Emily has for everyone.
Love you,
Grandmother

Lauren Danos Manuel said...

Check out DP's goat (hehehee!) I love the second to last one of the three of them. Could they be happier??? xoxox Danos

ali said...

oh i LOVE the picture of the girls' hands! so precious.

Unknown said...

Abblet always looks SO happy! You hafta take a pic of her mad and freakin' out so we know what that looks like, too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think that even the new camera could capture those fleeting events. Twins, by the way, in pictures one and two! GML

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers