Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
SOOO CUTE!
That is hilarious. I love the very somber piano with the jolly Christmas music.
Awwwwwwww, so cute!!!
A) I'm in love with EmilyB) I'm in love with your voice, it makes me want to curl up and take a nap... Soooooo soothing!C) I might watch it again so I can count how many times Em says "thats enough."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SOOO CUTE!
That is hilarious. I love the very somber piano with the jolly Christmas music.
Awwwwwwww, so cute!!!
A) I'm in love with Emily
B) I'm in love with your voice, it makes me want to curl up and take a nap... Soooooo soothing!
C) I might watch it again so I can count how many times Em says "thats enough."
Post a Comment