
Monday, December 29, 2008
My new toy
Robert surprised me with a fabulous new camera for Christmas. He gave it to me a few days in advance so that I could learn how to use it before the Christmas festivities. So, we had an impromptu photo shoot at my house on the 22nd. (Really, it's been one long photo shoot ever since I got the camera!) Here are some of my favorite shots from the first night with the camera.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
The only trouble with the new camera is that you will have an even harder time picking the best photos. Oh well, not to bad of a problem to have. GML
AWESOME!!! It takes pretty pics!!!! I LOVE new cameras! What kind is it?
Great new pics with the camera! Abby's expression is adorable generally, but especially in the last photo. Emily's first pics look like they should be in a magazine! Merry Christmas!
Love you!
Lizzard
The new camera helps, but taking good pics with such pretty girls is easy! They sure are cute & happy! GPG
Those look great! Have fun! :)
AWESOME! I got the same great gift from MY Robert!! Oh how I LOOOVE that hair on that beautiful daughter of yours!!
Oh those photos are adorable! I love your daughter's hair!
Post a Comment