

Then we sprinkled in the color. One of us did not pay very good attention where she was sprinkling.

You can see that the table was covered in Em's red sprinkles.
Then it was outside to the 70 degree afternoon to sprinkle the reindeer food on the lawn.




Em and I rassled a bit before heading back inside.



Then we got all dressed up for church and took the opportunity to take some pictures of the girls in their sweet Christmas dresses.







After church, we went to Robert's uncle's house for dinner. 




before we laid them out for the big guy.


6 comments:
Looks like the perfect day!! Can I just say it kills me to see Em wearing a sun dress on Christmas Eve? me=jealous. Happy New Year!!!
I love the reindeer food idea! I am totally stealing that to use next year.
The pics are all great, but I love the family picture. Abby looks like she's about to strangle you with your necklace. Happens to me *every* time I wear jewelry.
The shoes while feeding the reindeer is PRICELSS!!!
REALLY cute pics!!!!
So why can't Danielle & Robert stay focussed on the camera for the family picture? Great pics of a wonderful, loving family!!! GPG
They are so *redonk* in their Christmas dresses! ::shakes head in utter disbelief::
What great Christmas pictures! Love their precious Christmas dresses, and that's a great family photo. The reindeer food is such a fun idea!
Post a Comment