Friday, October 24, 2008

Red Beans and Rice Festival

Last weekend was Jackson's annual Red Beans & Rice Festival. This year, Robert cooked for our church's team, and the girls and I made an appearance midday for some good food and good fun in the great weather. Emily had a blast dancing and running around.




In this picture, she has chocolate all over her smile from a Hershey bar. What a nutritious lunch!
Check out her dance moves.
Abby was strapped to me most of the time, so I didn't get any pictures of her until we got home. But she basically enjoyed the day, too.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sweet girl loves a party especially when there is dancing!!GML

elizabeth.speck said...

Hey, what's wrong with a Hershey Bar for lunch?! (Then again, I don't have to deal with a 2-year old on a sugar high). Love Abby's hat!

NIKKI said...

Oh I LOVE her dancing!! That is tooo cute!!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers