Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Have I mentioned we're enjoying the weather?

Here are some pictures from a recent afternoon outside.



Abby started chewing on the strap of her swing (which, I'm sure, is totally clean). Soon, it was a drooly, bubbly mess.



I sat on one of the swings and let Emily push me.

Then we switched jobs.

I can't believe these girls are 28 and 5 months already!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Before ya know it, they'll be talkin' politics on the schoolyard. BWAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Kate said...

They are having a BLAST!

elizabeth.speck said...

Lucky you -- it is FREEZING in DC! I have a sweater and winter coat today...

Abby looks more and more like you -- I guess I didn't realize it until this picture. Here's to many more fun fall afternoons with your lovely little ladies :)!

Amanda said...

Okay, I had no idea that you had a blog until just now. I just spent a half hour looking at pictures of Emily and Abby. Is that stalker-ish?

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers